Okay, this week’s Famitsu scan (via SRW Hotnews) is totally showing off Exceed’s quality to exceed (pun intended) the previous title’s fan-serviceness. The whole two-page is dedicated to screenshots of the game’s overwhelming number of assets and breastets. Aside from that, Exceed scored 32/40 points at their review and a “Good Job Game” sealing. One week left, here’s hope that Play-Asia ships copies early as usual.
New scans this week (one from SRW Hotnews as usual) shows more characters as support and enemies as well as enough proof that this game is truly fan-service first (not that there’s anything wrong with it).
Updated with Prologue’s 3rd mission info, Bounty Hunter system and HQ scans.
New Famitsu scans reveal new and returning characters:
- Ezel Granada uses Pantzer Bomber.
- Katze Kotolnos uses Round Eighty.
- Henne Valkyria uses Fader Ray.
- Kyon Feulion uses Bronte Sword.
- Pete Pain: one of the W Number(?), uses Lostboy Slaughter.
- Cardia Basirissa: same old W06, uses Kirin Assault.
- Hilde Bran: related to Henne perhaps? Uses Fader Storm.
- Cleo Greuter: a medusa-ish girl, maybe related to Katze. Uses Majo no Kamado