Yes! It’s a new Super Robot Wars game for… the i-mode? According to the official site, the first 3 chapters are available for download on January 24th, while 3 more chapters will be available next month.
The series list is quite promising with the comeback of classics alongside some new ones:
- Aim to the Top! Gunbuster
- Rebuild of Evangelion 1
- Rebuild of Evangelion 2
- Gurren Lagann Movie Chapter Guren
- Daitarn 3
- Z Gundam
- ZZ Gundam
- Char’s Counterattack
- Endless Waltz
- Code Geass
- Code Geass R2
- Shin Mazinger Impact! Chapter Z
- Com-Battler V
- Voltes V
It seems that not all robots are made available from progressing the stages, you’ll have to spend some points at the Super Gasha feature. These robots include some that appeared in past series as well as non-player ones. Another remarkable feature is a VS mode.
Y U no released it for 3DS or iPhone??
Finally some new info on Saisen is out through Famitsu’s newest scans. It’ll be released on April 5th, with new additions of Taiyo no Shisha Tetsujin 28 Go, Macross Dynamite 7, Macross F movie, Gurren Lagann movie and Gundam 00 2nd season. Those who completed Hakai will earn some bonus for this one as well.
New gameplay info on G Generation 3D was announced by Famitsu’s article:
- Pursuit Chance: if a leader unit has a weapon with “additional attack” property, and the attacking team unit is in his area, then Pursuit Chance might activate during attack animations, allowing the leader unit to attack in sequence of the unit’s attack
- Support Seat: units can have an additional seat either built-in or through Optional Part. An additional seat allows the unit to have a support character as a Spirit Command bank.
- Mission and Colony Level: there are 100 missions (more like achievements) that unlock Colony Points, and as they stack up, your Colony Level raises, giving access to extra character and units, stronger Optional Parts, secret stages, additional groups and ACE points to all recruited characters.
- Generation Break: both Generation Break and Challenge Mission are back from World, as special triggers allow special guest units to join the battlefield
Good news for Masoukishin fans as a new Masoukishin game was announced for the PSP, to be released at January 12th of 2012. The limited edition also sports a port of DS’s first Masoukishin remake to the PSP. A PV is already out:
is this the playable full character list? Nevermind, there’s scrollbar that goes way down meaning there are more characters. At least they show 0079 Char / Quattro / CCA Char as a single char (no pun intended).
1:23 – It seems that stages have Breaks just like Wars / World, I wonder how they might call it, 3D Breaks?
1:29 – Spirit commands list screen, just like a SRW game
Is it just me or AGE-1′s motion looks the same as Unicorn’s beam rifle?
The Char Custom 3DS is presented at the latest Famitsu scan. Also, there’s Desperado, another Gundam AGE MS.
Famitsu’s site has a high quality version of TGS’s camrip below:
Famitsu’s article reveals more gameplay info on the upcoming G Generation 3D for 3DS:
- 3D isometric maps
- Stage selection via routes and checkpoints
- Two pilots for certain units: Setsuna and Saji in 00 Raiser, Judau and Lina in ZZ
- Spirit commands: for example, Frit Asuno from Gundam Age has 4 spirit commands. One of them is Focus, which raises accuracy and evasion by 30%
Also, more confirmed units like Titus, Sparrow, Diva and UE’s grunt from Age, Beginning 30 and Forever from Gunpla Builders and all main Gundams from 00 Movie.
The newest G-Gene game, named G Generation 3D, was announced at Nintendo’s 3DS conference, set to release on December 22th for the 3DS.
The trailer shown featured a few battle animations with the same quality of those from Wars and World, like Unicorn’s beam rifle and Domon’s cut-in. It also featured the upcoming series Gundam Age.
Update: Nintendo’s official 3DS conference site has a few movies up.